[School] Week 2

, by 雨夜 [アマヤ]

Currently in my 3rd year majoring in Psychology at NUS FASS. It's been a fun trip so far! My academic goal is to push my CAP to 4.2 by the end of this semester. がんばって!

For this semester, I will be focusing on my minor, English Language as well! So I have 2 modules on Psychology, 2 modules on English, and 1 GEM module which will be re-classified as a breadth.

And for all you NUS students, GEK2501 Understanding Your Medications is a must-try module whether for GEM, breadth or UE haha. It's only a 2-hour lecture per week, no tutorials, no textbook, MCQ mid-terms and MCQ finals! No group presentation, assignments whatsoever.  Good right! Plus the lecturer was really supportive of us taking it as an elective:

"Can understand?" -confused faces of students-
"It's okay." -skips 5 slides- "Let us continue. Whatever I skipped, not tested!"

WAH. And he kept skipping slides after that, so... I really hope to do well. :D

I will introduce my other modules in due time (: Modules are really interesting, despite the assignments, exams and all.


It's the end of my second week of school! For me at least, since I don't have school on Fridays.

Long weekends?

Nah. ONE occupies the bulk of my Saturdays, and tuition occupies the bulk of my Sundays. So having a 4-day work week means that the free day will act as my one-day weekend.

In any case, Dance Factory Post Concert Party will be on tomorrow, so I hope to be diligent and to write and have photos to put up for that post. :D

On a side note, I am really amused when Mozart Requiem alternates with my Pop tunes in my iTunes shuffle.

Amaya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment