nananananananananananana nanananana

, by dollonstrings

  Recently I asked some friends to help me buy concert goods. Mizuki Nana is one of the strongest influences I have for singing, as well as my all-time favourite singer. =D
Speaking of Nana-sama, some SGrean fans have started an unofficial fan blog. It's not bad, so do give them your support if you support Nana. here!: http://nanamizukisgufc.wordpress.com/
They cover their visits to her concerts, sneak previews of her new songs, etc. =)

I got two nana-scrunchies from Live Union. One to keep and one to proclaim my love in my hair. =)))
*hops around in joy*

But back to goods. Receiving all these goods made my heart feel warm. =))))
IMG_4846
This is Otabe! Yatsuhashi is the product of Kyoto. :3 There were two boxes, one ginger with red bean filling(eaten!)and one green tea.

and!!!
and!!!!!

!!

!!


KARUTA
IMG_4849 IMG_4850 IMG_4851
lyrics~
IMG_4852 IMG_4853
22 cards each quarter. Ignoring the birds, 'cause they're not as important!


IMG_4857


















Nana's unrivalled cuteness! *squee*

0 comments:

Post a Comment