Bidadari Shoot

, by dollonstrings


 

 
Shassu! It's dollonstrings here again.
This time I dragged Amaya and several other unfortunate guinea pigs for a walk through light forest.

Amaya is truly photogenic!

Here are some pictures taken by photographer Zhou Zhenwei
This is the album, and here's his facebook page, so do give it a gander! Zwei is used to cosplay photoshoots, but since he expressed an interest in lolita fashion, I invited him to this forest shoot. =)
(info on outfits below the cut!)
Remember to click on the pictures to view their original size. =)






Amaya is wearing:
Bolero: Angelic Pretty
JSK: Angelic Pretty's Dreaming Macaron in Pink
Shoes: JD replicas
Headbow & Parasol: Offbrand



 
 

 This is the photog who still got an outfit shot despite looking terrible. This picture was taken by my butler. My hair is messy because I was running around the forest taking dangerously angled shots for 2.5 hours. XD
I'm wearing Jane Marple's Angel at my Table skirt! =)




This pretty girl is wearing
OP: Victorian Maiden
Parasol: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Heels and accessories: Offbrand

For more of my own pictures, please refer to my album!


it was a tiring shoot, and the ground was extremely treacherous! But tons of fun. =)

thanks for reading all the way through~

till next time.





0 comments:

Post a Comment