[Personal] Photos on a Walk

, by 雨夜 [アマヤ]

Recently, if you have been paying attention to my statuses, you would know that I have started to exercise a bit more! XD Everyday, when I take the LRT back home, I would have a pretty nice preview of the Punggol Waterway (along with all the construction).

So I finally got down to exercising! While I am jogging, I get to scope out what pretty places there are, and then I do walks to take photos and exercise more leisurely. Though I wonder if I should count it as exercise when I am stopping so many times XD

The entrance!

For the entrance, you can take the MRT all the way to Damai LRT, walk a bit and you will reach it! You can also access from two other areas, from the Adventure Bridge and Punggol Walk Road.

Kelong Bridge
This bridge leads up to a heritage trail. Haven't gone there to see yet, but saw many cyclists on the road.

View from the Kelong Bridge
Zoomed in shot. There are many benches in the area too.

Plentiful rest areas



Lovely sun reflection!

Another rest station. :D


Spotted a sand pit. I have no idea what it is doing there for.

Then came the waterfalls!

I was so impressed okay. I think this will be my main motivation to jog all the way to this wall which is about 1 km away from the starting point. XD





The whole heartwave wall! 
The waterworks! Pardon the construction in the background.


You can actually venture inwards to touch the water. Still, it's always good to be cautious and not alone.


A free platform! There's another one, but it's barricaded for now. Looks good as a stage for a cosplay shoot XD

Nicely positioned rocks.

For the full set of photos, you can view them on FB here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.521922841173478.122058.470622852970144&type=1

There are many places I have yet to explore inside Punggol Park itself, including Punggol Beach and the wetlands! Can't wait to go for them all ^^ And apparently the Heartwave Wall lights up at night, so I'm definitely going back at night just to catch it XD Most photos, more posts!

Do comment if you have any questions, or comments about my photos! I'm not even amateur, just a point-and-shoot photographer. I welcome tips in any case, pretty places need pretty pictures ^.^

P.S. Do like my page if you haven't, pretty please? (: #shamelessadvertising I will definitely be going back for more photos and a possible photo shoot, so liking my page will keep you updated :P

Signing off,
Amaya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment