[Photoshoot] Impromptu

, by 雨夜 [アマヤ]

Previously, I mentioned meeting some nice photographers at J-obsession some time ago. If you want to know more about the event, you can check out my post on it here. ^_^



Also, this post is going to be a really quick one because I have a concert performance this Sunday and the next Sunday, with several assignments and mid-term tests. Good luck to me T.T



So I met two photographers who kindly asked for a photo of me: Silver (he has awesome Danbo photos) and Eugene. Initially, I was surprised because my agenda was to just look out for people I knew and hang out with them XD But since there was some time available, we went over to SOTA and later, Fort Canning Park to take some shots.

My favourite photo of the lot!


Random people in the background lol.
My makeup was mostly(?) gone during the walk up to Fort Canning. I didn't pack anything to touch up because I wasn't expecting photos XD Hopefully the two photogs are happy with the shots :D I am quite happy :D



I can imagine 30, 40 years down the road and I show these to kids and they'll be like 'Is this really you?!!' XD

Wishing all those mugging for tests and chionging assignments best of luck! Half the semester's over and it will only get tougher >.> Ganbatte!

With love,
Amaya

2 comments: