[Review] ElishaCoy Skin Repairing Snail Cream

, by 雨夜 [アマヤ]

Hello all! o/

School life has slowed down a bit, and thus I am back online (if only for a little bit)!

I'm hoping to review more skincare/cosmetics as I go along the next few months with my new subscription to The Sample Store. 4 samples with a standard delivery fee of $5.99! Sometimes, you even get samples with zero delivery fee! It is great for trying out products without having the fear of spending a lot of money only to find out it doesn't work for you.

Or to try items you will buy later once you have the budget to (like the one today), assuming it works for you :P



For this skincare review, I will be basing my opinions on samples I received from The Sample Store. (*^^*)

Product Claims

- Skin repairing: Snail mucin is composed of chondroichin that permeates deep into the skin and prevents skin aging, improves skin’s elasticity, controls moisture level and helps skin cell regeneration
- High-moisturizing effect: contains hyaluronate, aloe vera leaf extract
- Improvement in elasticity, fine lines and expression lines: contains adenosine, a KFDA-certified anti-wrinkle agent + “peptides”, a topical botox
- Contains phyto-TF: plant-based thickening material, instead of synthetic polymers to provide a fresh and spreadable texture

The samples!

I was really excited to try out this product because I always got dry patches of skin, especially on my cheeks.



Pros

The amount in each packet is rather generous. It's definitely enough to use twice a day. :D I quite liked how it wasn't painful when it came in contact with drying skin, unlike other moisturisers I've tried. Moisturising and skin repairing effects were seen around 30 minutes later, with all the dry skin gone and a smooth complexion! Definitely a product I can use as a quick fix.

How the product looks like out of the sachet.


Cons

There was a slight warmth coming from the dryer areas which worried me a bit because I thought it was a sensitive reaction O: Thankfully it wasn't! I have not tried other snail mucin products or looked at their prices, but I do feel that this is a pricey product, SGD $42 for 50g (price sourced from Qoo10), even if you only use a bit each time. I would not have bought this to try, if not for the sampling opportunity xD


More about ElishaCoy:
Website
Get this sample from The Sample Store!





Connect with me~


 


*I was not sponsored to review the product(s). Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment